About wood polymer composite
The wood polymer composite este un modern alloy which combines the artlessness of natural wood with the benefits of polymers. It consists of solid wood fiber, ecologic polymers and glue particles. It is safe and does not contain chemicals or toxic products, consisting 50-60% wood and 50-40% high density polyethylene.
– available in a large range of textures, profiles, thicknesses and colours to meet all possible technical and aesthetic requirements;
– a perfect alternative of wood due to the high concentration of real wood, but which does not preserve its smell and vulnerability;
– high quality product with a high value added tax (because of the state-of-the-art manufacture process and severe monitoring during the process of manufacture);
– flexion-proof (due to improved tubular profiles designed to resist intensive usage);
– resistant to weather conditions (rain, snow, frost, high temperature, intense sunlight, UV radiation), wood pests (fungi, rot, insects), a chlorine and salts;
– easy to maintain (easy cleaning due to low water absorbability); it does not need subsequent maintenance (painting and impermeabilization);
– ecologic due to the use of recycled wood and polyethylene which are not toxic and does not pollute the environment (that is why it is frequently used in health sector);
– low water absorbability;
– forms an anti-slide surface with hidden fixing screw;
– easy to fix (vertically or horizontally) creating simple constructions, as well as sophisticated systems.