The benefits of tempered glass enclosures/frameless glazing systems:
– the most efficient way of multifunctional use of the area; the possibility to open them simultaneously to both sides, to retract them partially or totally;
– tasting the feeling of spending the time outdoor, without being influenced by weather conditions; in case of rain or storm wind, you take advantage of an optimal protection, which will allow you to admire a marvelous panoramic view. The accommodation you get in this way can be open totally in the summer, when the weather is fine and closed in the winter (due to its easy, fast and simple operability which was projected to the system);
– functionality – they are used for thermal and acoustic insulation, and aesthetically, the window area highlights the indoor and preserves the natural illuminance of the room;
– various possibilities of combination – they fit in any architectural context, provide a long-term protection, increasing the aesthetic value and quality;
– configurations are made up of 3, 4, 5 tracks with up to 6, 8, 10 panels maximum, in combination with side or central opening;
– aluminum profiles, are not rust-proof and lightning-proof only, but it is also extremely sustainable, and due to these characteristics, it is the best material for a drift system; the glass provides an enormous quantity of light and a maximum transparency; it fulfills the requirements of an increased energetic consciousness and stands for an open room design; the wheels are placed at the bottom of the panels from two sides;
– the possibility to lock them due to “painted” aluminum handle which is placed on a side profile situated on the door line;
– the design elegance and customization of profiles colour which are used (various options of high quality coverage by means of anodization – QUALICOAT Certified), integrates the system into building architecture.
Designed for the outdoors of: terraces, business premises, HoReCa sector (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering), and private houses.