The benefits of tempered glass constructions:
– tempered glass is well-known for its high resistance degree compared to non-tempered glass (standard glass); it is approximately 4-5 times more resistant and in case it breaks, tempered glass decomposes into small dull pieces which reduce the risk of an accident to minimum;
– the tempered glass technology complies with the most compelling product standards, a fact which allows the use of tempered glass in the most impelled areas;
– compliance with all architectural tendencies;
– creating a special design to the area and making it seem larger;
– usability and necessity (it marks off an area, at the same time preserving the possibility of light equal distribution);
– differentiation and customization (it is possible to print or matt it according to your design).
Tempered glass is resistant to various external factors, such as:
– mechanical and flexion constraints (due to the manufacturing process, especially glass heating, followed by its sudden cooling);
– temperature differences.